Welcome! I’m Sarah, and I’m so glad you’ve stopped by. I am a birth and postpartum doula here in St. George. After the birth of my baby I felt so confident and felt an indescribable love for everyone. It is my hope to help other mothers to feel confident, supported and loved with their own birth experiences. Please contact me if you’d like to meet.
As your birth doula, I’m here to help you before your baby comes, during labor, and after your baby is born. I’m here for you physically, emotionally, and mentally. I’m here to hold your hand or quietly encourage you. It’s your birth experience and I would be so happy to support and encourage you along the way.
Birth Doula Package
- A birth plan that fits what you wish, and maybe a plan B too.
- Three prenatal appointments.
- Ongoing informational and moral support throughout pregnancy.
- On call the week before and after you are due.
- Two postpartum appointments.
- Breastfeeding support after birth.
- Physical, emotional, and mental support during labor.
- Appointments are always in the comfort of your own home.
What that costs: $250.00 (+$100 if in Mesquite or Cedar City)
As a postpartum doula, I’m here to help you take care of yourself once you’re home. Everyday is different, perhaps one day you really need a nap, and the next you need some laundry done. Mamas are usually not the focus once baby arrives, it’s my job to focus on you and make sure you’re adjusting well, make sure you feel comfortable caring for your new baby, that you are getting enough rest, enough to eat, and anything else you might need.
- Help with baby, tips, and newborn care.
- Breastfeeding Support, and bottle feeding support too.
- Help around the home, dishes, light cooking and cleaning.
- Help with other children.
What that costs:
I charge $15 an hour as a postpartum doula, I must factor in child care for my boys. I also have to limit my hours to no more that 10 per week. All situations are different and I am willing to consider other hourly rates and hours if necessary. Every consultation is free and in the comfort of your own home.
Although I cannot guarantee a perfect labor and birth (no one can), I can do my best to inform, comfort, and support you throughout pregnancy, labor and birth. Please know that there is a doula for every woman, if I’m not right for you that is totally understandable and I hope that you will search out and find the right doula for you!
Here are some more reasons to hire a doula.
Find me on google+